PEMEX's New Generation Contracts: The Long-awaited Investment Opportunity?
By Alejandra León, Enrique Sira, and Ricardo Falcón
Amid a sharp decline in oil production and in oil prices from the highs of recent years, a new generation of PEMEX service contracts is emerging as the only alternative to secure and sustain a minimum investment level for finding and developing new sources of production....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Capital Costs Analysis Forum—Downstream: First Quarter 2013 Market Update
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 24 May 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 14 June 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Oil Prices at a Crossroads as Brent Flirts with $100
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 14 June 2013
- East Africa Wind Pipelines Mature