Canadian Oil Sands Energy Dialogue
The Canadian Oil Sands Energy Dialogue program is a calendar of member and participant discussions organized and led by IHS CERA and intended to deliver a robust and comprehensive understanding of the critical factors surrounding a key industry issue. The Dialogue delivers original research to its members and produces Special Reports intended for public redistribution.
The IHS CERA Energy Dialogue: Canadian Oil Sands is an influential IHS CERA program consisting of a series of custom workshops and special reports for senior industry executives, policymakers and related stakeholders to advance the conversation surrounding Canadian oil sands development.
Reports of this service are available here.
Subscribing clients will receive:
- Participation in the Energy Dialogue Workshops
- Special reports for download and distribution
- Access to IHS CERA researchers
- Access to IHS CERA secure online product website
Who uses the service? How? Oil and gas producers To understand the business environment for long-term investment decisions Oil transportation and distribution companies To understand the outlook for pipeline flows, storage capacity and pricing environment Local and federal government To understand the key issues and market developments Non-governmental and environmental organizations To ensure fair and honest representation of issues Upstream service sector To understand the market trends and business opportunities Financial institutions To understand the market trends and identify investment opportunities
The Canadian Oil Sands Dialogue will enable members to:
- Understand the critical issues facing operators in the Canadian oil sands industry
- Interface with key stakeholders and government in oil sands regions
- Inform the current public debate and future policy decisions on oil sands
- Participate with peers in the industry in fact-based discussion and dialogue