IHS CERA Climate Change and Clean Energy Forum
What are the potential risks and new business opportunities associated with climate change policies? Does current technology suffice to meet the proposed greenhouse gas reduction targets?
IHS CERA Climate Change and Clean Energy Forum delivers original research and fosters discussion among industry leaders and key stakeholders to help understand, integrate and address the clean energy questions facing the global energy industry.
Building on the foundation of the CERA 2007 Multi-client Study Crossing the Divide: The Future of Clean Energy, the Forum provides an objective and independent research agenda to assess the impact of new climate change policies, evolving greenhouse gas markets, and accelerated clean energy investments. We describe the dynamic interplay of diverse factors— including energy markets, technology, policy, supply and demand, consumer behavior and demographics—shaping the green energy landscape. IHS CERA clients gain a clearer understanding of the implications of policy for company strategies and industry competition.
Forum membership is on an annual basis, during which IHS CERA delivers two research cycles, each culminating in member workshops. At scheduled times through the year, members receive the following products and services:
- Special Reports
- Member Workshops
- Scenario Updates
- IHS CERA Website Access
- Telephone and Email Access to Research Staff
- Forum Member Meetings
Who uses the service? How?
Oil & Gas
Strategic and Corporate Planning
Environmental Affairs and Policy
Energy End Users
Engineering & Construction
Research and Development
IHS CERA Climate Change and Clean Energy Forum enables you to:
- Participate in a focused global forum aimed at promoting thought leadership for climate change and clean energy
- Engage in discussions to recommend national and global policies for climate change and clean energy
- Analyze the cost of abating greenhouse gas emissions
- Assess the potential for global and national policies to redirect private investment towards clean energy technologies and alter current emissions trends
- Identify the challenges and opportunities in moving clean energy to the top of the global energy industry's agenda
- Evaluate business models and investment opportunities within a carbon-constrained world