IHS 4DOnline Web Services
IHS 4DOnline Web Services delivers electronic component attribute data and documentation to enhance parts data in product management systems.
4DOnline Web Services connects your parts database and design tools to the IHS Electronics Database, a comprehensive, managed electronic component database with more than 65 million parts from over 500 manufacturers.
Current technical, availability and compliance data is the cornerstone of product design and resource planning systems. IHS Web Services will increase the value of the tools that decision makers across the enterprise rely on at every stage of your product’s life cycle.
With 4DOnline Web Services you can:
- Enrich internal part databases
- Update component and supplier data automatically
- Reduce the cost of updating parts data and documentation
Using the Web Services Integration Framework, IHS has implemented solutions that enrich component information, perform part matching, supplier mapping, taxonomy mapping and scheduled synchronization of component information.
- Improve the value of decision support applications
- Maintain the currency of obsolescence and environmental compliance data
- Optimize designs for the supply chain
Who Uses 4DOnline Web Services:
Organizations responsible for product design, sourcing, quality control, manufacturing and sustainability in the aerospace, defense, electronics, medical and automotive industries.