Advertise in Dredging & Port Construction Magazine
With well informed and highly respected editorial, DPC brings its readers insightful news; analysis and reports as projects around the globe get under way; followed by in-depth studies of the challenges, the successes and the pitfalls as projects mature.
DPCs editorial content is designed for:
- Port and harbor authorities
- Dredging contractors
- Marine civil engineering consultants
- Contractors and other marine professionals
DPC doesn't deliver its coverage from a distance, but from inside the industry, taking readers up close to the projects and people around which the industry is built.
This approach is just one reason why the number of DPC readers continues to grow throughout the world - from Asia to Africa and Europe to the Americas.
To meet the information needs of a demanding global audience, the monthly DPC magazine delivers over 600 pages of market leading content a year, while subscribers also benefit - 24/7/365 - from the extended coverage offered by Dredging & Port Construction website.
DPCs global audience and unmatched editorial offer a uniquely powerful marketing and advertising environment for the global marine civil engineering sector.
Subscribers benefit from:
- Insightful news coverage of worldwide port news
- Latest technical and market developments
- Key dredging projects
- Regular reviews and case studies of individual port projects
- Conference and exhibition reports
- Timely equipment & services updates
- On-going research projects
- The annual International Dredging Directory
- Dredging & Port Construction website, packed with must-have information, daily news and an archive of all issues since 2003
"Ever since I joined the dredging world, I've been of the opinion that Dredging and Port Construction is a magazine that provides valuable insights into the ins & outs of the industry. The copies we receive in the office are immediately snatched away from under my nose by colleagues and are read thoroughly. It doesn't only help us to stay up to date, but also gives background information on projects, dredgers and the industry in general."
-Sandy Bergkamp, VOSTA LMG