Jane's Terrorism and Insurgency Centre
Jane's Terrorism and Insurgency Centre delivers comprehensive and reliable open-source terrorism and insurgency intelligence to enhance your understanding of national and international security issues and support critical decision making.
Jane’s Terrorism and Insurgency Centre delivers a comprehensive view of global terrorist and insurgent events, groups, trends and developments, with up-to-date news and expert analysis, as well as powerful visualization tools to aid research, analysis and reporting.
An exhaustive database enables quick and easy search, comparison and visualization, and subject matter experts add depth with detailed analysis that provides an impartial, independent perspective on events and developments.
Intelligence organizations around the world rely on Jane’s Terrorism and Insurgency Centre to form a key component of critical all-source analysis.
Who uses Jane’s Terrorism and Insurgency Centre? How? Intelligence Analysts
- Monitor regional and national terrorist and insurgent events, trends and developments
- Quickly gather credible, relevant information following terrorist incidents
- Review terrorist group profiles, identify tactics and analyze trends
- Derive and model current and future threat scenarios
- Develop counter-terrorist strategies and manage long-term asymmetric warfare threat
- Assess terrorist group tactics, areas of operation and threat assessments in order to develop effective plans
Security/Country Risk Analysts
- Analyze terrorist, insurgent and social risks posed to key assets, supply chains and personnel in country