Gas Processors Association (GPA)
GPA standards for the design, installation and maintenance of natural gas systems.
The Gas Processors Association (GPA) develops and maintains industry standards for technology and new developments in the gas processing industry.
The standards collection from GPA includes active manuals; checklists and publications; standards codes and bulletins; technical publications and research reports. These documents are used in the design, installation and maintenance of natural gas distribution, delivery and measurement systems.
Some of the documents in this collection include:Manuals, checklists and publications
- Plant project and design check list
- Gas processing facility safety inspection checklist
- Guide for performance testing of plant equipment
- Corrosion detection report
Standards, codes and bulletins
- Analysis for natural gas and similar gaseous mixtures by gas chromatography
- Heating value as a basis for custody transfer of natural gas
- Natural gasoline specifications and test methods
- Tentative method for the determination of ammonia in liquid propane
- Tentative NGL loading practices