American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
AIChE standards for the safe manufacture, use and disposal of chemical products.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) publishes documents, summarizing process safety management and assuring the safe and environmentally-sound manufacture, use and disposal of chemical products. AIChE publications cover the latest topics from safety and environmental issues to technological advances in heat transfer and separations.
The AIChE collection includes active guidelines, practices, handbooks and manuals.
Some of the topics include:
- Process Safety Management Systems
- Fire Protection in Chemical, Petrochemical, and
- Evaluating Process Plant Buildings for External Explosions and Fires
- Explosions, Flash Fires, and BLEVEs
- Safe Storage and Handling of Reactive Materials
- Safe Warehousing of Chemicals
- Technical Planning for On-Site Emergencies