European Gas Hub Tracker: June 2012
By Michael Chettrit
Traded volumes across the main European gas hubs (including the UK National Balancing Point) continued to rise in first quarter 2012. At 570 billion cubic meters (Bcm), traded volumes across all hubs were 9% higher than trades in the equivalent period last year. In Continental Europe alone year-on-year growth was up 28% at the close of the quarter. Traded volumes on the Continent accounted for 180 Bcm of all trades in first quarter 2012....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations