European Gas Supply and Demand Tracker: February 2012
By Rebekah Bostan and James Taverner
In the European Gas Supply and Demand Tracker, IHS CERA presents year-to-date analysis of demand by sector and of supply by source in addition to the medium-term outlook (to 2015). Detailed coverage is provided for the six main markets: France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and the United Kingdom....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Methane Hydrates Breakthrough: The next game changer or a major step on a longer road?