Corrective and Preventative Actions
IHS empowers companies to facilitate long-term action plans, engage the workforce and enforce personal accountability in order to avoid repeat issues.
Assign, notify, track and report on corrective actions to ensure completion, avoid repeat incidents and develop preventative actions with software, content and expertise from IHS. IHS provides organizations with the ability to enhance their risk reduction efforts by helping them prioritize and track actions needed to resolve the highest-exposure areas of discovered weakness. IHS helps organizations follow the ISO 9001 requirement for corrective actions within its quality management systems directive.
- Streamlines both reactive and proactive business processes by initiating and attaching multiple corrective actions
- Simplifies management processes by automating email notifications, reminders, approvals, closure and verifications
- Creates nested actions within a larger action plans in order to achieve more effective long-term fixes
- Addresses diverse challenges more effectively by initiating action items from any consequence, such as injury or illness, environmental, quality, property damage, security and transportation
- Encourages prevention planning by linking action items directly to causal factors
- Ensures that key lessons are acted upon and improves accountability across the organization through bulk assignment of multiple action items
- Ties action items directly to investigation findings to enable early detection and resolution of high-priority risk exposures
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make EHS&S corrective and preventative actions part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single word-class provider. Contact us to learn more.