IHS CERA European Gas Advisory Service integrates our fuel price and macroeconomic outlooks by country with analysis of the region’s fundamental drivers, changing supply characteristics and consumer demand.
Industry experience combined with energy modeling and research capabilities provide strategic insight into issues such as pricing, supply, demand, flexibility (pipeline, storage, liquefied natural gas), gas hub liquidity, infrastructure, policy and competitive fuel analysis. The European Gas service provides integrated knowledge of geopolitical, environmental, technological, economic, regulatory and stakeholder issues that influence the region's gas market.
European Gas helps unravel the complexities of the European gas market so you can make informed business decisions. Our experts support cutting-edge knowledge of market forces and political developments with comprehensive data to give you the most current, accurate picture of the European gas landscape, providing insight into the critical factors that will contribute to success in the industry.
As a subscriber, you will be able to:
Receive the latest on fundamentals:
- European Gas Watch
- European Gas Supply-Demand Tracker
- Competitive Fuel Price Report
- European Gas Hub Tracker
- European Storage Watch
Receive our strategic reports on the Big Questions:
- Will the sustained absence of demand growth in the European market continue?
- What will be the impact of contract renegotiations on the European gas market?
- How will renewable technologies such as biogas and renewable heat impact the market?
Download key industrial statistics from our Data Center:
- Continually updated historical figures and our outlooks for price, supply and demand
- Heating- and cooling-degree days
- Storage Tracker-gas storage utilization
- Hub Tracker-key metrics for the traded market hubs
- Country profiles
Call our research staff to interpret complex data and find answers to uncommon questions
Who uses the service? How? Regional industry clients (corporate leaders, executives and policymakers) To understand long-term supply and demand trends in the European gas market, as determined by market fundamentals and geopolitical issues End-users To understand how industry trends impact prices Service providers To understand the needs of producing firms in the sector Financial institutions (investors) To understand investment opportunities
European Gas Advisory Service enables you to:
- Understand the competitiveness of gas versus coal and oil products.
- Improve understanding of difficult-to-research European storage markets by exploring flexibility requirements.
- Anticipate new pipeline and LNG supply investment opportunities.
- Evaluate the outlook for gas price dynamics and the development of different pricing mechanisms: spot markets, prices linked to oil or other fuels and innovative pricing options.
- Assess the opportunities and risks created by changes in European energy regulation and examine the impact on European gas supply and pricing.
- Weigh the trade-offs between environmental, energy efficiency and security goals.
For more information,
+1 800 447-2273
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0) 1344 328 300
+44 (0) 1344 328 300