United Kingdom and Ireland Regional Power Briefing, 2012–17
The region’s economy and power consumption are expected to increase in 2012, relative to 2011. Combined with plant retirements under the Large Combustion Plant Directive, reserve margins should tighten, and the low base-load prices projected for 2012 should climb to increasingly higher levels....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Utilities Chart Renewables Course Beyond Mandates
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- North America Crude Oil Markets Short-Term Outlook, May 2013