Fear Factor: Iran Concerns Drive Oil Price Outlook Higher
The price of Brent crude has broken above $120 per barrel this month, stoked by worsening relations between Iran and the West. Rising market anxiety about Iran and other sources of global supply has prompted IHS CERA to raise our 2012 crude oil price outlook, even as prices are beginning to destroy demand in an already weak economic climate....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Utilities Chart Renewables Course Beyond Mandates
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- North America Crude Oil Markets Short-Term Outlook, May 2013