For more information
on the World Petrochemical
Conference 2014, please
- WPC 2014 Conference
- +1 855 816-4938 (US Only)
- +1 832 619-8599 (International)
Date: March 25-28, 2014
Location: Houston, Texas USA
Venue: Hilton Americas
Early Registration Deadline
February 7, 2014
Impact of the Next Capital Cycle On Global Chemical Markets
Can the new world order in energy and chemicals be sustained?
The 2014 IHS World Petrochemical Conference & Workshops will address the core issues of the day, offering analysis and insight from IHS experts and industry leaders.
The IHS World Petrochemical Conference & Workshops is the leading gathering of senior chemical industry decision-makers from around the world. Join more than 1,200 of your industry peers for unparalleled insight, critical analysis, and clarity of the future of the petrochemical industry in a new global landscape.
What will you learn by attending the IHS Chemical World Petrochemical Conference in 2014?
- Which companies will lead the next capital cycle as plans to build new chemical plants in China, North America and the Middle East are advanced?
- Can coal and bio based investments compete in an environment of global high crude oil and low North America natural gas prices?
- How will producers in high-cost locations respond as new low-cost capacity enters the market?
- Will M&A activity accelerate as an alternative to building new chemical assets?
- Will North America chemical producers face increased competition from foreign investments in the domestic market?
- How can regional buyers of chemicals and plastics develop strategies to access new low-cost supply sources?
- How will trade patterns evolve and which companies will leverage the opportunities to invest in the global chemicals supply chain?
- Will the chemical industry over-build in the next cycle, assuming stable conditions in the global economy?
What's New in 2014?
For the first time, WPC is offering these additional options:
- The Latin American Networking Event (March 28th)
- Technology Seminar (March 27-28th)
The World Petrochemical Conference Event App
The World Petrochemical Conference Event App allows you to contact your fellow delegates before the event, customize your agenda at World Petrochemical Conference, access the conference agenda and speaker information, as well as download floorplans on your smartphones, ipads and computers.
World Petrochemical Conference Product Expo
New to the conference this year, a self-paced, interactive product display zone featuring IHS Connect™ Chemicals and one-to-one demonstrations of your core IHS Chemical subscriptions and services on- demand. Visit the Expo for sample market research reports and a complete 2014 schedule of upcoming training courses, special events & industry studies and, at your leisure, take full advantage of daily networking opportunities with IHS Chemical experts and industry peers.
In addition to the conference agenda, you can augment your learning experience by attending an industry training workshop.