IHS is presenting the 2014 World Methanol Conference in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on October 21-23, 2014.
IHS Chemical brings together unparalleled market expertise and the insights of major industry players in the international methanol market over two full days.
The IHS unique convergence of information, insight and analytics across a wide breadth of areas will help you "connect the dots" and navigate through market complexities, providing a framework to help you make optimal decisions to shape your company's future.
The IHS Chemical World Methanol Conference will once again present the trusted insight and analysis that you and the industry has come to rely on, and bring together methanol colleagues from around the globe for a time of networking and information sharing.
This year’s event will explore several key issues over two days:
- Regional and global methanol supply-demand
- Pricing outlook as global prices are set to come off their supply-driven peak
- The re-emergence of the North American methanol industry as a powerhouse
- Formaldehyde demand outlook and its impact on the world methanol market
- The prospects for better times ahead for the acetyls industry
- Methanol-to-olefins demand in China
- Methanol growth into fuels
Join us for in-depth discussion and insight from IHS Chemical experts and industry leaders and networking with your peers.