Winter NAPE 2012 | Booth 2827 & 3051 | Houston TX | George R. Brown Convention Center
Resilience was a common theme from producers in 2011. Tremendous strides were made in producing the shale plays, realization of supply independence within the US and maintenance of profits.
As we enter 2012, we face more opportunities and challenges. From delivery and refining constraints, government regulation and global economic uncertainty, to changing demands from citizens.
Join IHS and energy industry professionals at the largest E&P event in North America. Our team of specialists and experts will be on hand to explore your opportunities and challenges. Attend the NAPE Business Conference – exclusively sponsored by IHS on Wednesday, then view our Interactive Presentation schedule and our newly formed IHS Data Room at our expo, where you will be able to discover areas to enhance your workflow. Our team of experts will take you through opportunities and the Exploration, Exploitation or Acquisition workflow in Eagle Ford play.
The Unconventional Renaissance: Delivering on the Promise
February 22nd | George R. Brown Convention Center | Houston, Texas | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
It’s been called a renaissance—a rebirth of the US as home to abundant oil and gas reserves, unlocked by technological advances such as horizontal drilling and multi-stage fracking. But unconventional plays and the technology used to access them have their own unique challenges.
Join IHS industry experts and executives from leading energy companies at the Winter NAPE 2012 Business Conference," The Renaissance in US Oil Supplies: Delivering on the Promise," to discuss the implications of this new era.
Plan to attend and interact with industry experts on topics such as: Winter NAPE 2012 Business Conference confirmed speakers:
- Tight oil promises and challenges
- The impact of new and expanding policies and regulations
- Unconventional play opportunities, recovery strategies and best practices
- Social responsibility and the use of technology to mitigate environmental concerns
- Technologies that enable recovery from unconventional plays and mature fields
- Keynote: John Hofmeister, Founder and CEO, Citizens for Affordable Energy, and Former President, Shell Oil Co. (retired)
- Lee Fuller, VP of Government Relations, IPAA
- Don McClure, VP, Government and Stakeholder Relations and Legal USA, EnCana
- Bruce Vincent, CEO, Swift Energy
- Maynard Holt, Co-president, Tudor, Pickering, Holt and Co.
- Bill Whitsitt, EVP, Devon Energy
- Robert Ryan, VP, Global Exploration, Chevron
- George King, Global Technology Consultant, Apache Corp.
- Pete Stark, VP, Industry Relations, IHS
- Kyel Hodenfield, VP Unconventional Resources, Schlumberger
Agenda: Register today
Time Session 8:00 am – 9:00 am Breakfast and Registration 9:00 am – 10:15 am Keynote Session 10:15 am – 10:35 am Coffee 10:35 am – 12:00 pm Executive Panel 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm Lunch (provided by NAPE) 1:15 pm – 2:45 pm Policy and Regulations Panel 2:45 pm – 3:05 pm Coffee 3:05 pm – 4:30 pm Technology Panel 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Winter NAPE Pre-Event Reception (Expo Hall, main level)