Healthcare Forecasting 2.0: How Can Pharma Successfully Harness New Strategic Planning Models?
Lost patents. Risky R&D. A challenging economy. When it comes to sustainable long-term growth, the odds seem stacked up against the pharmaceutical industry.
In today’s climate, pharma - like so many other sectors - needs to better equip itself to anticipate impending obstacles and shifts that require nimble maneuvers. Given the size and complexity of the challenge, it’s clear that the industry needs to take a more robust approach to strategic planning.
In our latest eBook Healthcare Forecasting 2.0: How Can Pharma Successfully Harness New Strategic Planning Models? we look at the current state of the industry, the challenges it faces and how it needs to rethink its approach to strategic planning in order to succeed in the modern business landscape.
Register for this complimentary eBook today!
Specifically we’ll cover:
- The new pharma business landscape
- Five painful truths that pharma needs to address
- The need for a new approach to strategic planning
- What it takes to make successful healthcare forecasts
- A model approach to healthcare forecasting
- The model in action: Obamacare amidst a cooling economy
- The model in action: Chinese health insurance expansion vs drug price cuts