US Rig Activity
IHS US Rig Activity provides detailed reports and maps depicting all operating US rigs in eight separate regions on a weekly basis, with daily online updates. Take advantage of our continuous online updates to make sure you have the right equipment when the opportunity comes along.
Failure to locate rigs for specific plays can result in huge lost-opportunity costs. US Rig Activity helps you avoid that situation by giving you instant access to current US rig activity. We track and update all US operating rigs on a weekly basis.
Available online with daily updates or as wall maps mailed weekly, the data informs you about the rig's operator, contractor and location.
You can also search specifications to match up-depth capacities, fit-for-purpose equipment and other criteria.
Online users can create custom reports, in PDF or ASCII format, to email directly to representatives in the fields.
Protect your ability to make a play, control costs and monitor your competitors by relying on US Rig Activity.
Who uses our services? How?
- Drilling contractors
- Mud and bit companies
- Service companies
- Financial analysts
- To determine rig availability
- To conduct market intelligence
- To sell products and services to rig contractors and operators
- To track competitors
- To plan supply inventory for rig counts by area
- To monitor rotary rig equipment and capacities by drilling contractors
- To track old customers and locate new prospects
- To benchmark drilling times and total depths
US Rig Activity enables you to:
- Obtain accurate, updated comprehensive rig data at low cost
- Visually grasp rig availability scenarios using our unique maps
- Control costs and monitor competition
- Enter a new play and understand best practices for existing ones
- Maintain or improve sales and market share
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for