Basin Monitors (International)
As part of the IHS Basin Dataset, the Basin Monitors provide information on more than 480 petroliferous basins, worldwide. Review critical petroleum system concepts and selected E&P metrics of a single basin so you can confidently evaluate your initial risk and reward assessment of farm-in or bid round opportunities.
Explorers and Industry analysts use Basin Monitors to evaluate initial risk and reward assessments for farm-in or bid round opportunities. Our comprehensive screening studies provide information on more than 480 petroliferous basins, worldwide. This service places basin commercial data in context, saving you weeks of researching published geological data.
Each Basin Monitor contains between 80 and 150 pages of detailed analysis and summaries written by experienced basin experts. You receive up-to-the-minute plots and statistics drawn from the comprehensive IHS international E&P database.
Content is delivered via a ready-to-read, interactive CD. Information is presented in a consistent format for quick, easy reference and includes:
- Petroleum system description and assessment, including extensive maps and diagrams
- Key plays, with estimated reserves potential
- E&P historical summary, including operators, play concept successes and failures, and required technologies
- Up-to-the-minute charts of selected statistics, such as seismic coverage by year and field size distribution
- Metrics to measure basin maturity or compare your minimum field size requirements
- Latest statistics for benchmarking a basin's exploration potential, including 2D and 3D seismic density, exploration well drilling density, and areas under contract
- Extensive bibliography
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for