IHS Fairplay Ports and Terminals Guide
IHS Fairplay Ports and Terminals Guide is a hardback, four-volume set containing over 7,000 pages of details on more than 11,000 ports and terminals.
Available now, the 2013-2014 Guide and CD. Order your copy today - Discount for multiple purchases.
This extensive guide provides more than 4,000 port plans, contact details for over 23,000 port service providers and all essential information needed to plan a port call. Your subscription includes the guide's CD-ROM version, which includes a fully searchable database.
IHS Fairplay Ports and Terminals Guide is a biannually printed edition consisting of four volumes that contain over 7,000 pages on more than 11,000 ports and terminals. Everything you need to know about a port--from a complete description with plans, mooring diagrams and photographs to full contact details for service providers—is housed in this guide.
Included with your subscription is the guide's CD-ROM version which combines the book's comprehensive details with a powerful database offering excellent functionality. Electronic distance tables, tanker berth specifics and an electronic index of approximately 700 port photos make this package an unrivaled reference for use in the office and onboard ship.
IHS Fairplay Ports and Terminals Guide key features include:
- Details of over 11,000 ports and terminals
- The four-volume printed set plus CD-ROM
- Contact details of over 23,000 port service providers
- Over 4,000 port plans and mooring diagrams
- Full color maritime atlas
- Publication: October
Who uses the service? How?
- Ship brokers
- To look at port restrictions and risks when planning a port call, including berth dimensions, cargo handled and discharge facilities
- To receive pre-arrival and navigation information to assist planning and port entry.
- To identify port service providers by business type and contact them in advance of port entry
IHS Fairplay Ports and Terminals Guide enables you to:
- Obtain comprehensive information on port news and developments for planning a port call
- Find specific services at worldwide ports
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Receive data directly from a validated source: IHS Fairplay is the sole global issuing body of the IMO Ship, Company and Registered Owner numbering system.
- Gain a competitive advantage by using the most accurate, current and comprehensive data available