IHS Fairplay News Service
IHS Fairplay is a premier publication for shipping from the perspective of vessel owners, operators and managers, offering insights into profitable shipping. We focus on five main sectors: markets, trade and commerce, regulation, technology, logistics and supply chain. IHS Fairplay is not just about ships; it’s about shipping.
Built on a heritage of editorial excellence, IHS Fairplay delivers content tailored for our core audience of ship owners, managers, operators and charterers. This publication is also highly relevant for brokers, financiers, insurers and others in the industry making the decisions which drive global shipping.
For more than 125 years IHS Fairplay has:
- Been one of the best recognized magazines in global shipping.
- Produced the content that ship owners and operators need.
- Guaranteed editorial balance, integrity and opinion.
- Achieved some of the highest levels of subscriber loyalty in publishing.
- Delivered advertisers with the results to drive businesses forward.
- Consistently attracted the largest share of advertising in global general maritime media.
IHS Fairplay is the number one shipping magazine for all those involved in the shipping industry and related sectors. Instead of reporting solely on vessel activity, each element of the IHS Fairplay subscription provides members with a complete insight into the market.
IHS Fairplay is not just a magazine, it's a complete package of IHS maritime news and related website access, including:
- Daily Shipping News email
- Fairplay 24 online
- IHS Fairplay news and magazine archive
- Weekly magazine
- Weekly news round-up email
- Newbuildings online
- IHS Fairplay Solutions monthly magazine – a publication that provides readers contemplating a newbuilding or retrofit with comprehensive and impartial information, covering all potential suppliers, specific aspects of shipping and operational areas on board, impending regulations, legislation and IMO rules.
- News and digital magazine archive.
Who uses the service? Why?
- Ship owners, managers, charterers
- Brokers, financiers
To obtain critical insights into profitable shipping methods
To read analysis of industry and sector trends and developments
IHS Fairplay enables you to:
- Obtain an insider's view about the successes and failures of varying shipping practices
- Understand the forecast for the industry as a whole as well as individual sectors
- Discover opportunities, as well as challenges, in established and emerging markets