CSA Group standards address such critical topics as electrical safety, greenhouse gas emissions, construction, healthcare and many more.
CSA Group, formerly known as the Canadian Standards Association, develops standards that address needs such as enhancing public safety and health, advancing the quality of life, helping to preserve the environment and facilitating trade.
CSA Group's goal is to develop standards that meet the needs of Canadians and are used from coast to coast. While CSA continues to develop national standards, its policy is to harmonize them with North American and international requirements wherever it makes sense to do so.
Standards in the CSA collection contain information relating to:
- Business & Quality Management
- Climate Change
- Health Care
- Information Technology & Telecommunication
- Infrastructure & Public Works
- Mechanical & Industrial Equipment
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Public & Community Safety