World Trade Service
Get access to international trade data and forecasts covering over 65 countries, nearly 90 commodities, and several transportation modes. The International Trade Data and Forecasts: World Trade Service provides market and business planners with the data and forecasts they need to size international markets for traded goods, manage global business opportunities, and develop informed strategic plans.
The World Trade Service delivers a unique international trade data set that is consistent with domestic production and apparent consumption, as well as international trade forecasts driven by economic fundamentals of demand.
The service provides quarterly forecasts of bilateral trade between over 65 countries and 12 regions globally, across nearly 90 commodities, and several transportation modes. The data set includes comprehensive analysis, historical data, and a forecasting model to provide you with the necessary tools to conduct your own market research.
The World Trade Service helps business planners make more timely, informed, and profitable business decisions:
- International trade data helps you plan and time competitive strategies by quantifying when specific country and commodity trade will rebound
- Uncover risks and opportunities by analyzing and comparing target markets
- Understand market trends and the economic factors driving them
- Advise economic development and infrastructure plans
- Conduct product line forecasting and benchmark performance
- 16 Trade concepts measured in value and volume
- Nearly 90 commodity groups
- Over 65 countries and 12 world regions
- Nine modes of transport, including:
- Ocean Container (TEUs, tons, numbers of 20 ft and 40 ft containers)
- Ocean Bulk (Liquid, Dry)
- Ocean General Cargo/NeoBulk, Dry and Liquid Bulk
- Air Cargo
- Coastal share data
- Monthly historical data for total trade
- Quarterly frequency forecasts for key trade lanes
The database is delivered via our user-friendly platform, The Navigator—an interactive tool enabling you to create your own aggregations, formulas, charts and maps.
+1 781 301-9325
+65 6576 5354
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 1344 328155