IHS Information Hub quality assures raw data, enhances and integrates it, and makes it accessible in a meaningful form to our intuitive, powerful software applications and third-party applications, via Information Hub Direct Connect.
Information Hub is the central repository containing information that IHS gathers on a daily basis, quality assures, enhances and manages. IHS obtains this information from every available source, including; operators, government agencies, public documents and customers. We consolidate leading, reliable data sources including; IPL, QCDATA, P/I (IHS), GeoFluids, MapIt, Ensight, CHD, RapiData and LogTech. The information combines consolidated and collected historical data, as well as new sources that are added to the IHS database continuously.
Our experts spend a considerable amount of time reviewing the physical data and incorporating your feedback, which we then deliver to you through our powerful, intuitive software, Information Hub Direct Connect. With Information Hub, you gain access to the entire IHS inventory of information and more than 100 GIS-Ready Datasets containing geospatial data.
Who uses the service? How?
- Oil and gas operators that want real time access to the comprehensive data attributes stored in the Information Hub's Oracle tables.
- Third-party application vendors access the Information Hub to provide their customers with IHS information.
- Access the Information Hub using SQL queries, IHS applications or their own proprietary applications.
- Access the Information Hub via partner or third-party applications that can connect to the Information Hub.
With Information Hub, customers benefit from:
A single source for log data - The Information Hub Direct Connect is the only software that manages and integrates IHS digital log data with your company's proprietary digital log data.
- The ability to merge Curves - Merge your proprietary curves with curves accessed through the comprehensive digital log curves offered by IHS.
- The highest curve count available - IHS has more curves than any other company can offer. View curves from multiple sources.
- Digitizing capabilities - If IHS does not have the digits, we can create them for you from your hardcopy logs. Archive your proprietary data, integrate it with public data and then search and download both in a single window.
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for