IHS, in partnership with Labrador Technologies Inc. presents eTriever™, the first ever web-based tool to access IHS information directly from the IHSData HUB.
IHS, in partnership with Labrador Technologies Inc. presents eTriever, the first ever web-based tool to access IHS information directly from the IHSData HUB. This partnership ensures that you get the most current and complete information available in the Canadian energy industry. Via an easy-to-use web browser, quickly query on well header, pipeline and land information, produce historical event and production graphs, view query results on Google™ or Microsoft Bing™ maps and export. eTriever's easy-to-use interface and web-based technology mean you can access IHSData anywhere, from your laptop, Blackberry® or other mobile device at any time.
Who uses eTriever? How?
- Drilling Planners interested in evaluating surrounding areas for drilling issues and to consult on drilling and completion programs for proposed and existing wells
- VPs, Managers, Field staff and Office Support staff who need an easy way to access current and precise data
- Engineers and Geologists who need to feed 3rd party analysis tools like PETRA®
- Quickly look across entire basin for opportunities & plays.
- Easy of use allows anyone to access current information and extract data into desired form (report, excel or another application) for analysis outside of the application.
- Access from any remote location via BlackBerry®, iPhone, iPad, or laptop.
- Instant access to IHS Information via the Internet - anywhere, anytime
- Intuitive interface means no down time spent learning a new application or loading updates
- Low cost allows more users to access the information they need to make critical business decisions
- Web-based offering means no installation, no CD updates and no maintenance
- Export to Excel for use of information in other applications
- Export directly to PETRA analysis
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for