Food & Drink Standards
The Food & Drink Online service provides access to full-text industry information and legislation.
The documents within Food & Drink Online offer guidance & advice relating to technical, best practice and regulatory compliance within the industry.
This IHS service delivers full-text industry information and legislation, including documents from key organisations such as the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA), Food Standards Agency, UK & European legislation, Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO)/World Health Organisation (WHO) Food Standards Programme and FAO of the UN.
With more than 5,000 full text documents, the Food & Drink Online regulatory database covers all relevant UK and EU legislation. Paired with IHS’ Document Alert service, food and drink professionals receive information updated daily.
Food & Drink is part of the Occupational Health and Safety Information Service (OHSIS) suite. As part of the OHSIS suite, you can search across index and bibliographic information from the coverage within OHSIS and Environment online services to ensure that you locate the required documents.
- Reduce costs with subscription to tailored solution
- Receive Document Alert service delivered daily
- Locate data quickly using powerful guided navigation software
- Remain up-to-date with briefing articles, providing a fast overview of key documents
- Organise and store key documents using "Favourites" functionality
- Receive assistance with helpline and technical support