IHS Automotive Consulting provides insight and solutions to help corporate clients make strategic and tactical decisions for their businesses.
We also supply forecasts and analyses to government officials to assist with regulation of the industry. Leveraging the combined power of IHS Automotive (formerly IHS Global Insight Automotive Group and CSM Worldwide) and IHS country and industry groups, our consultants combine rigorous methodologies and hands-on knowledge with critical analysis to help with your medium- and long-term strategic planning.
IHS Automotive Consulting can offer what many economic and management consultancies cannot—an unmatched combination of insights, data and over 150 years of combined expertise derived from an exclusive focus on the automotive business. We draw from this knowledge base to help you make large capital investment decisions and craft long-term strategic plans. The results are in-depth assessments of business opportunities based on objective data, analysis and forecasts of automotive technologies, vehicles and markets. We also educate public professionals about the impact of regulation on the automotive industry, technological innovation and specific companies.
Who uses our services? How?
- System and component suppliers
- Financial organizations
- Energy and natural resource providers
- Public sector
Identify trends, opportunities and competition for current products
Discover new products and markets
Achieve superior growth rates
Invest company resources to achieve high growth with minimal risk
Inform regulatory proposals and understand the impact on the industry
IHS Automotive Consulting enables you to:
- Identify trends, opportunities and competition for current products
- Locate new markets and products in the near term
- Decide when and how to enter specific markets
- Identify and assess technology and market trends
- Develop organizational and merger- and acquisition-based strategies for capturing growth opportunities
- Invest company resources to maximize returns and minimize loss
- Identify target customer segments and customer needs
- Assess prospective partners
+1 281 752-3276
Energy & Natural Resources
+1 781 301-9067
Manufacturing & Services
+1 781 301-9317
+1 202 481-9241
Strategy & Planning
+1 713 369-2547
Supply Chain & Operations
+1 904 540-9707
Systems Integration & Technology
+1 303 397-2466
For more information, choose from a selection of IHS webcasts.