Safe and Sustainable Chemical Series
From using biomass to create polymers to developing eco-efficient chemical processes, IHS Safe and Sustainable Chemical Series offers reports covering a broad spectrum of vital topics in green chemistry today.
IHS Safe and Sustainable (S&S) Chemical Series features global reports that focus on the most dynamic issues and trends in the sustainability movement. We uncover the challenges and opportunities facing chemical and related firms, from upstream procurement of raw materials to downstream applications of green products and technologies. Clients will find valuable supply/demand data for new materials, discussion of process economics and end-use applications, as well as analytical assessments of the latest technologies.
Available S&S Reports:
- Biofuels 2008 and the Impact on Chemicals
- Chemical Management Services
- Chemicals From Biomass
- Eco-Efficient Chemical Processes
- Global Solvents Report: Opportunities for Greener Solvents Updated
- Green Building Materials
- Materials and Chemicals for New Energy Generation
- Materials and Technologies for Solar Energy
- Polymers From Biomass
- Recycling and the Chemical Industry
- Securing Scarce Elements