Methodology Changes for Power Supply, Demand, and Price Outlooks
By Federico Ferrario, Philippe Vassilopoulos , and Etienne Gabel
IHS CERA has reviewed its methodologies, models, and estimates that provide high-quality analysis of the European power systems. The changes improve the assessments of how intermittent renewables affect the need for capacity to meet peak load demand, the role of demand response in system management, and how much of fixed costs power plants could expect to recover....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations