US Data Online
If you only need E&P data occasionally, for very targeted areas of interest, US Data Online gives you a single, unified view of the most current well and production data. Powered by IHS Enerdeq US Data Online gives you immediate access to over 3.5 million current and historic well records and 98% of all US production information.
The IHS Well Database contains more than 3.5 million current and historic well records; it is one of the largest, most comprehensive US Well database available and goes far beyond state regulatory data.
Through solid partnerships with operators and rig companies, IHS has access to well data before state reports are even filed. And we capture and maintain data that some states never obtain. Our data experts work directly in the field, talking to more than 2,000 contacts across the country to track wells from drilling to initial potential.
Our comprehensive Production Data continues to be one of the most complete sources for production volumes in the US We track 98% of all US production, including oil, gas, and water cumulatives and monthly production volumes for more than 1.7 million producing entities.
Powered by IHS Enerdeq our data integration platform, US Data Online lets you visually build queries in a map-view, and set up areas of interest (AOIs) and export data in any of our long standing output formats used throughout the industry.
Who uses US Data Online? How?
- Land Personnel
- Financial Staff
- Business Analysts
- Prospect analysis
- Regional studies
- Work-over analysis
- Exploration, mergers and acquisitions
- Economic evaluations
- Emerging markets studies
- Instantly rank fields or operators in a basin
- Filter on fields or operators by production, producing zone or PDP reserves
- View past production vs. activity trends for any
field or operator
Here are some of the ways you can easily and intuitively track your AOI:
- My Files Management - this includes retrievals, deletions and other file management functions.
All your reports are stored at no charge for up to 90 days.
- Mapping - use this mapping tool to search in a spatial context. Quickly customize base maps.
- Area of Interest - by setting up AOI's, there's no need to re-build queries. You can designate and later retrieve data in your AOI's.
- Well & Production Data available for each query - whether you query on well data or on production data, associated data can be returned for your review.
- Data currency - as quickly as information is collected, audited and put into our database, it's available to you. Well data is uploaded nightly, production data throughout the month.
- Text queries - can be done using Enerdeq-powered functions.
- National searches - query nationally from one interface or quickly select your area of interest.
And, with US Data Online, you're not required to download, license or maintain any software programs - all you need is Windows Internet Explorer on your desktop.
"When evaluating a package of several hundred wells, I need to get information - without wasting time. I'm able to get the production data I need very quickly with US Data Online."
- Steve Wagner, Manager of Engineering, SND Energy, Dallas, TX
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for