IHS Energy Map Services (Global)
IHS Energy Map Services connects your ESRI mapping software directly to the best, most up-to-date source of global energy spatial information, without the costs and hassle of managing, hosting and caching these large, dynamic datasets.
Fast, Efficient & Flexible Mapping Solutions
IHS Energy Map Services is a suite of web map services that enables your ESRI mapping software to show the best and latest IHS Energy information by connecting directly to the IHS Energy Spatial Database over the Internet.
Who uses Energy Map Services?
GIS analysts, engineers, geologists and other E&P professionals use Energy Map Services to make maps that drive better and more timely exploration, production and midstream decisions.
How is Energy Map Services used?
Whether it’s ESRI software like ArcMap, ArcGIS.com Webmap Viewer, ArcGIS Explorer Online, or custom developed web mapping applications, Map Services enables you to easily mash up IHS spatial data with your other data sources to produce compelling maps with the most up-to-date data.
- Daily updates ensure the most current information resulting in the best possible decisions
- IHS hosting takes the cost and hassle out of manually loading spatial databases
- Fast map draw speeds at all scales ensures great user experience
- Multiple protocols put the power of IHS data in a variety of critical mapping applications
- Open APIs provide developers the flexibility to build compelling map applications
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for