IHS Data Manager is a desktop application that delivers IHS Well Log Data (digital and raster) and directional surveys to your desktop faster than ever before. Begin taking advantage of IHS Data Manager, and realize time savings today.
IHS proudly announces the release of IHS Data Manager (formerly IHS Data Stream Desktop), the succeeding application for LogAxxses. Data Manager delivers IHS log data to your desktop faster than ever before. When paired with Information Hub Direct Connect (formerly IHS Data Stream Server), Data Manager provides access to all available log data (proprietary and IHS data), allowing you to concentrate on making plays rather than researching them.
With Data Manager, you gain:
- Raster Logs: Download IHS rasters (in addition to digital logs and directional surveys) for export and use in third party applications.
- Filters: Create your own custom filters - by column or group of columns within the catalogue. Filtering allows the catalogue to be manipulated to display only the curve-related data for the curves you may be interested in downloading.
- Author and curve prioritization: Select the highest priority curve mnemonic and/or author (QCDATA, EUB, SIR, BCG, etc.) so that upon download, the highest priority curve will be downloaded (if it exists). Otherwise, the next highest priority curve will be selected.
- Merge Capabilities: Choose to merge curves using the same author, or you can choose to merge curves regardless of author. If the IHDC Proprietary Data Management Server is deployed locally at your site, you can also choose to merge curves using the same provider or regardless of provider (where the provider is IHS or a local proprietary database). You are also able to select other merge options, including 'trim deep' or 'trim shallow.' These options enable you to manage how the curve merges when there are overlaps.
- Re-sampling of depth increments: Choose the original depth increment for all curve data to be re-sampled or select a different depth increment.
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for