IHS Fairplay Port Security Handbook
IHS Fairplay Port Security Handbook is an essential reference for maritime professionals who must ensure compliance with the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code. Packed with over 200 pages of interesting text, photographs and checklists, the handbook describes practical steps to achieving the most rapid, efficient conformity with code requirements.
IHS Fairplay Port Security Handbook is an essential guide to the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code. Written by IHS Fairplay in its role as a Recognized Security Organization, the handbook explains the intricacies of this important piece of international maritime legislation. Readers will learn about the roles and responsibilities of the Port Facility Security Officer and the most rapid, efficient route to ISPS compliance.
IHS Fairplay Port Security Handbook key features include:
- Over 200 pages of interesting text and practical guidance
- ISPS Code guide
- Full color photographs, diagrams, and flow charts
- Steps for compliance with code requirements
- Port Facility Security Officer responsibilities and roles
Who uses the service? How?
- Port Facility Security Officers
- Port Operators and Managers
- Transport Professionals
To meet the ongoing challenge of implementing and maintaining port security
IHS Fairplay Port Security Handbook enables you to:
- Understand the fine points of the ISPS Code
- Comply with ISPS Code requirements in the quickest, most cost-effective manner possible
- Know the roles and duties of the Port Facility Security Officer