Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
AHRI publishes standards and guidelines for the air conditioning, heating and refrigeration industry.
Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) publishes standards and guidelines that are used throughout the world and serve as a means to verify manufacturers’ performance claims, enabling fair comparisons. AHRI provides access to its standards and guidelines, as well as information about how they are developed and advanced globally.
AHRI Standards and Guidelines are used by designers, manufacturers and installers of air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipment. They are also used by architects and mechanical engineers to specify equipment.
The AHRI Publications Collection includes standards and guidelines covering topics such as:
- Air conditioning heat transfer products
- Commercial refrigerator manufacturers
- Compressors and condensing units
- Flow and contaminant control products
- Heat pump pool and spa heaters
- Unitary small equipment drives
- Zone control system technology