Video Standards Collection
More than 2,430 video standards combined by IHS into a single collection
IHS grouped a set of standards and specifications into a single a collection of video standards. This data comes from multiple standards developing organizations (SDO). These standards are applicable to engineers, designers, suppliers and manufactures in the video and audio recording, transmission and receiving industries.
The collections available in this set of documents include safety information, specifications to assure interoperability, and standards related to transmission and testing for performance requirements. These documents are applicable world-wide and assure that companies working with audio/ visual media and equipment are able to do so no matter where they are located. Of particular importance are the documents related to transmission, recording and storage of images and audio.
Documents in this collection are assembled from the following SDO's:
- Audio Engineering Society (AES)
- Electronics Industry Alliance (EIA)
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- Society of Motion Picture and television Engineers (SMPTE)
- Underwriters Laboratories® (UL)