Health & Safety Compliance
Injuries and incidents can impair your organization’s productivity and drive up operational costs and risks. IHS Health & Safety Compliance Solution helps you automate, streamline, and manage your compliance activities from start to finish.
Injuries and incidents can impair your organisation’s productivity while driving up operational costs and risks. IHS can help you record the results of your industrial hygiene surveys, sampling processes and resulting information to be certain your employees are not impacted by potential dangers. The IHS Health & Safety Solution empowers you to take control and to promote a culture of safety.
The IHS Health & Safety Solution addresses a variety of critical challenges including:
- Incident Management: Prevents incidents by tracking, recording and evaluating employee injuries, illnesses and near misses.
- Job Hazard Analysis: Ensures worker safety by fully analysing job hazards and communicating preventative measures.
- Auditing: Maintains a verifiable trail and detailed history reports that identify workplace hazards by recording audits, citations and corrective actions.
- Task Management: Shows what needs to be done, makes assignments and tracks tasks to completion to avoid failures and retain feedback for next steps.
- Industrial Hygiene: Safeguards the health and safety of your workforce by accurately assessing and eliminating worker risk and exposure.
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Management: Automates authoring of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) in a multitude of languages and formats.
- Chemical Management: Tracks chemicals throughout the product lifecycle in order to identify opportunities to reduce costs and optimise processes, while remaining in compliance with various regulations.
- Training Management: Never miss a training date again by organising and managing your entire employee training calendar in one location.
- Liability Claims and Case Management: Prevents costly errors and lost information by tracking all claim details in a single system.