Look Out Below: Why Did Oil Prices Plunge $20?
Oil prices have plunged recently as the market’s focus has shifted firmly to worries about a deepening eurozone crisis and a weakening global economy. IHS CERA is lowering our oil price outlook further, though we expect OPEC to attempt to support prices if Brent falls significantly below current levels....
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Utilities Chart Renewables Course Beyond Mandates
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- North America Crude Oil Markets Short-Term Outlook, May 2013
- Volga-Urals Oil Production Growth Continues: Lessons for Russia’s other mature basins