UK Gas-Fired Power Generation: The Squeeze Continues
Recent declines in coal and carbon prices have pushed gas-fired generation further out of merit in the United Kingdom. Gas burn in the power sector could fall to less than 29 billion cubic meters (Bcm), 2 Bcm below the lows of 2011 and 8.5 Bcm below 2010....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations