European Gas Hub Tracker: March 2012
By Michael Chettrit
Traded volumes across the main European gas hubs (including the UK National Balancing Point) continued to rise in fourth quarter 2011. At 515 billion cubic meters (Bcm), traded volumes across all hubs were 11% higher than trades in the equivalent period last year. By contrast, in Continental Europe year-on-year growth was significantly higher, up 27% at the close of the quarter. Traded volumes on the Continent accounted for 161 Bcm of all trades in fourth quarter 2011....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations