Feeling the Squeeze: Gas Generation in Europe
By James Taverner
Consumption of gas in Europe’s power generation sector is expected to remain weak in 2012 and beyond, driven predominantly by weak power demand and high levels of must-run generation. Competition with coal is a secondary driver....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- Methane Hydrates Breakthrough: The next game changer or a major step on a longer road?