IHS CERA Eurasia Transportation Forum
What impact will the incipient global economic recovery have on Russian and Caspian oil and gas production? How long will it take for the region's energy exports to recover? Can the transportation infrastructure accommodate increased export flows?
IHS CERA Eurasia Transportation Forum serves as a global consortium for resolving the transportation hurdles impeding Russian and Caspian oil and gas exports. These petroleum resources offer a major opportunity for the international energy industry and provide a critical source of foreign investment and export revenues for regional governments. Yet they remain unexploited. The key to their development—and, by implication, of the regional economies in which they are located—is transportation.
Through interactive briefings, focused presentations, ongoing monitoring, and senior-level meetings with transportation decision makers in Russia, the Caspian states, the Baltics, Turkey and Eastern Europe, the Forum builds a network of key players and sets the stage for influencing the future landscape of oil and gas transportation in the region.
IHS CERA Eurasia Transportation Forum offers two levels of membership, both on an annual basis, during which IHS CERA delivers two research cycles, each culminating in member summits.
Delegate- and Executive-Level Members receive the following products and services at specially scheduled times throughout the year:
- Semiannual Eurasia Transportation Summits
- Briefing Books and Discussion Summaries
- Informal Networking Events
- Limited Telephone and Email Access to Research Staff
- Event Invitations
- On-Site Briefings
- Customized Consulting
In addition, Executive-Level Members receive:
- Eurasia Oil Export Outlooks
- Eurasia Gas Export Outlooks
Who uses the service? How? Oil & Gas Companies Strategic Planning Transportation Companies Analysis/Economics Pipeline Operators Geopolitical Analysis Government Transportation Markets
IHS CERA Eurasia Transportation Forum enables clients to:
- Gain a better understanding of the present Eurasian transportation environment and develop successful strategies for operating within it
- Stay abreast of significant oil and gas transportation developments in both Russia and the greater Caspian region, including pipeline initiatives, government policy changes, consortium developments and regional transportation geopolitics
- Create a network for building relationships, reaching a consensus and sharing research needs
- Participate in dialogues with regional delegations of senior government officials
- Establish vital relationships with other producers, financial institution executives and regional decision makers
- Develop a shared understanding of transportation issues and their impact on oil and gas production and investment
For more information,
+1 800 447-2273
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0) 1344 328 300
+44 (0) 1344 328 300