IHS Land Data Canada
IHS Land Data Canada provides the most comprehensive commercial land database available, amassing over 50 years of data accumulation on Freehold, Disposed Crown, First Nations, and Dominion Lands.
IHS Land Data Canada compiles over 50 years of data accumulation on Freehold, Disposed Crown, First Nations, and Dominion Lands, making it the most trusted resource in the Canadian oil and gas industry. Our land data coverage reflects the historical strategies and methods employed of various Provincial and Federal jurisdictions to manage land and mineral rights.
Who uses the service? How?
- Land Administrators
- Business Development
- To look for contiguous land parcels where the mineral rights are available (zone and substance) to support a long term development
- To purchase rights in land sales, partner, Farm In, lease from Freeholder etc.
- To assist companies to evaluate business opportunities through working interst percent, ownership, expirations, etc.
With IHS Land Data Canada:
- Access public information that companies use to develop existing production and future exploration efforts
- Access to current and historical mineral ownership and available lands (Open Crown)
- Assess mineral asset/risk information
- Integrated formation tops data allows for linkage with other datasets to get a holistic view of activity
- Data sourcing focuses on offering current, complete, correct, consistent information
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for