Struxure Catalog Manager
Struxure™ provides catalog management functionality to develop and maintain accurate and consistent item descriptions.
Struxure is a web-based software application for managing maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) catalogs. It develops, manages and maintains accurate and consistent item descriptions, which become the basis for creating item records in a customer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) or enterprise asset management (EAM) system.
Designed for use with the Standard Modifier Dictionary™ (SMD), Struxure builds a consistent and manageable MRO catalog that is accessible enterprise-wide. It enforces rules for creating consistent standardized descriptions that are established by the SMD.
Struxure's powerful catalog management features include:
- New item creation
- Edit and update tools
- Global value standardization
- Short and long description generation
- Catalog search
- Duplicate/alternate identification
Struxure can store and display attachments such as images, documents, catalog pages and web links.
Struxure features certified integrations to many leading ERP, EAM and MDM systems such as SAP, IBM Maximo, and many others.
Struxure enables you to realize savings through:
- Identifying duplicate inventory
- Selecting lower cost, functionally equivalent non-OEM alternates
- Avoiding false stock-outs
- Simplifying inventory searches
- Reducing equipment downtime
- Realizing maximum benefits from ERP/EAM systems.