Global Risk Service
Whether you are deciding to invest in a mining or a manufacturing project in Brazil or weighing Uzbekistan versus Kazakhstan for a new telecommunications operation, the Global Risk Service provides the information you need to quantify your decisions. We provide risk scores for 54 types of event risk across 145 countries and 12 investment categories.
The Global Risk Service is a sophisticated tool for measuring investment project risk almost anywhere in the world. Our team of experts and analysts quantify the potential risks to your investment at each phase of a project. We provide quarterly updated risk scores for 54 types of risk across 145 countries for 12 investment categories. These scores include immediate risks, such as a currency devaluation, and broader risks, such as a natural disaster. All of the following services are available to you through our client website, MyInsight, with downloadable Excel files:
- Quarterly updated risk scores
- Quarterly updated country assessments
- Investment-specific risk assessments
Who uses Global Risk Services? How?
- Oil companies
- Manufacturing firms
- Power generation companies
- Telecommunications providers
- Mining companies
Evaluate investment-specific risks and compare risk factors from one country to another. Quantify and adjust customizable risk factors for individual investments.
Global Risk Service enables you to:
- Apply country intelligence directly to real business and financial investments
- Evaluate large numbers of individual risk factors present in less stable countries
- Quantify risks associated with particular projects
+1 781 301-9325
+65 6576 5354
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 1344 328155