Incident & Crisis Management
Know and show where your risks are, then use that information to solve problems before they happen.
Now you can standardise the way you identify, analyse, mitigate and monitor risk, while providing a means to quickly and accurately understand your risk profile. The IHS Operational Risk Solution vastly increases your visibility into material risks, ensures the adequacy of controls and provides real-time reporting throughout the business helping inform the decision-making process. IHS helps companies make better decisions about resource allocation and ultimately improve their business performance.
The IHS Operational Risk Solution gives you the ability to manage all of these critical issues:
- Operational and Quality Risk Assessment: Identifies, assesses, mitigates and monitors risks to enable proactive risk management and prevent potential business disruptions or other unwanted events.
- Risk Register: Aggregates risk data across multiple departments, facilities, processes and methodologies to help executives prioritise and effectively manage risk.
- Incident Management: Tracks, manages and reports on incident-related data – including accidents or near misses involving employees, the community or the environment – to help prevent future events.
- Corrective and Preventative Actions: Assigns, notifies, tracks and reports on corrective actions to ensure completion and avoid incidents.
- Management of Change: Streamlines management of change procedures and projects to improve safety levels, production quality, regulatory compliance and environmental performance.
- Emergency Operations : Automates standard operating procedure checklists, status boards, situation reports, resources inventories and other components of a comprehensive crisis command and control system.
- Risk Analytics: Applies leading metrics as key performance indicators to help maintain operational integrity.