IHS Environmental Compliance Solution streamlines emissions and chemical management work processes to assure compliance with ever-increasing local, regional and national regulatory requirements and voluntary reporting commitments. Equally important, the IHS solution drives new efficiencies by addressing growing compliance obligations with a unified software platform that reduces operational complexity, risks and costs.
Organisations worldwide are struggling to comply with a proliferating patchwork of government environmental regulations, voluntary reporting protocols, industry standards and corporate initiatives. At the same time, increasing compliance obligations also require a level of accuracy, comparability and traceability that is similar to standards for financial reporting.
The IHS Environmental Performance Solution gives you the ability to manage all of these critical issues:
- Air Emissions: Tracks, analyses and reports any pollutant air emission. IHS also helps organisations manage fugitive emissions and refrigerant compliance requirements.
- Hazardous Waste Management: Follows waste container movements from generation to final disposal. Creates waste profiles and transporters; establishes approved treatment, storage and disposal facilities; and generates hazardous waste manifests in all regulatory formats.
- Water Usage and Discharge: Supports improved resource utilisation and cost-control strategies by providing information for surface water discharge, groundwater remediation projects, drinking water sampling or treatment effectiveness and reporting needs.
- Chemical Inventory: Reports toxic substances emitted to air, water and waste in accordance with mandated threshold analyses.
- Auditing: Captures and manages operational data in order to assure compliance with government regulations, global protocols, industry standards and corporate policies.
- Permits & Regulatory Applicability: Streamlines and delivers content to enable efficient processing of application and management of environmental permits.
- Performance Metrics: Analyses, benchmarks and rolls up environmental performance indicators for monitoring and managing of site level, intermediate or overall corporate goals.
- Task Management: Automates environmental compliance tasking with built-in change management that is comprehensive, assured, verifiable and sustained.
- Process Data Management: Provides out-of-the-box, rapid implementation connectivity with field devices and data historians to establish and maintain end-to-end environmental data source access and integrity.
IHS Environmental Performance Solution can help you minimise operational disruption due to changing environmental regulations and maximise the opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.