Legal Challenges to California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard May Affect Implementation of Other GHG Programs
By Samantha Gross and Meg McIntosh
A District Court judge recently found California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) unconstitutional and halted its implementation because of how it addressed greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions that originate outside of the state. The ruling brings into question states’ ability to account for and regulate their full GHG emissions footprint....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Utilities Chart Renewables Course Beyond Mandates
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- North America Crude Oil Markets Short-Term Outlook, May 2013