Italy Regional Power Briefing, 2012–17
Italy’s economy faces prolonged difficulties, and power demand is projected to decline through 2013, under normal weather conditions. Despite an oversupplied system, Italian power prices are high, and we project clean spark spreads to stay positive, but only barely since we expect them to decline substantially....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations