AccuMap® is an oil and gas mapping, data management and analysis software for companies operating in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and Frontier areas. Designed for oil and gas professionals, AccuMap enables you to access multiple databases from your desktop to create an optimal process for working through any play, from discovery to production.
AccuMap provides desktop access to numerous, up-to-date databases, including subsurface land, well, pressure, production, pipelines, core, reserves, seismic and logs for the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and Frontier areas. Used by oil and gas professionals at all points on the energy value chain, AccuMap provides access to the following databases:
Find out why 50 large and 400 small-to-medium E&P firms as well as 75 service companies rely on AccuMap to make their oil and gas decisions.
Who uses AccuMap? How?
- Land personnel
- Accounting staff
- Financial investors
- Other oil and gas professionals
- Geological Analysis
- Land: Surface, Minerals and Acquisition and Divestiture Opportunities
- Production: Reserves Evaluation and Economics
- Infrastructure Planning
- Exploration Geophysics
With AccuMap, you can:
- Incorporate your industry experience and insight into specific stages throughout the oil and gas cycle
- Work through plays from discovery to production
- Move data easily between applications
- Create your own workflow solution with customizable data components
- Support exploration decisions using one application that integrates our rich datasets with our specialty partner data
- Link to other IHS applications such as AccuLogs®, GeoSyn™ & PETRA®
"It's critical I get the information I need and fast. AccuMap is my essential tool. It has enabled me to screen for new opportunities and generate unsolicited bids ahead of my competitors."
- Senior Reservoir Engineer
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for